Happy Hump Day!!! I thought I would share some of my faves, just in time for an Amazon Prime delivery before the weekend!
If you know me well, you know I am a HUGE Amazon fan and a very frequent customer (more then I would like to admit). So today, I wanted to share some of my fave beauty buys & why I love them so!
- This one is probably one of my all time favorite beauty products and a MUST MUST MUST HAVE! I repeat, must! The packaging provides information on the many uses: face mask, teeth whitening and cleansing for some tummy aches. I use this regularly to brush my teeth and let me tell you- you see IMMEDIATE results, which I love since I am not the most patient person around. Disclaimer -It gets really messy while you are brushing and takes a few times to get used to, but it amazing. Very simple – just put a tad on your toothbrush, brush & rinse. I finish by brushing with regular toothpaste. I plan on using as a face mask soon …..
2. You know the girls with the gorgeous, tousled, messy, yet perfect LOB hair cuts? Well this is a really good product to achieve that look. You only need a tad bit of the powder on your roots, rub it in and it provides great volume …. It feels a bit sticky on your scalp as you are rubbing it in, but the finished product is well worth it.
3. Raccoon eyes after washing off your mascara and eyeliner? We have all been there! This eye makeup remover helps me get rid of the raccoon eyes and is very gentle [which I care about as I get older and try anything to prevent wrinkles]. This one contains floral water with soothing cornflower – works great on gentle skin + eyes.
4. Castor Oil has quite a few uses & benefits – Right now, all the craze is due to its aid in eyelash growth. Apply with a clean mascara brush and go to sleep! Others uses: acne treatment (helps with redness and swelling), nail and foot oil for that dry winter skin, & a healthy glowy face oil (high in protein and fatty acids).
5. I feel like I have tried a ton of makeup brush cleaners and had not found one I really liked. Enter Eco Tools…… I love the way this one smells and I feel like it is REALLY cleaning my brushes (and I don’t have to spend 30 min on each brush!). Aren’t we supposed to wash them twice a week? Or every week?! I am working on that part…..
Products: You can shop by clicking below or on any of the photos above
- Activated charcoal : Activated Charcoal Powder by Sagano – Premium Food Grade Raw Coconut Carbon Bulk – More Effective than Hardwood Activated Charcoal – Natural Teeth Whitening, Digestion, Detox
- Big Sexy Hair: Big Sexy Hair Powder Play .53 oz. + FREE Mini Powder Play .07 oz.
- Klorane Eye Makeup Remover:Klorane Floral Water Make-Up Remover With Soothing Cornflower , 13.5 fl. oz.
- Castor Oil: NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce Macara Brushes: KLOUD City® 5 pcs Reusable Empty Bottle Tube Container for Eyelash Growth Oil /Mascara with Brush for Home and Travel
- Makeup Brush Shampoo: ECO TOOLS MAKE UP BRUSH SHAMPOO DEEP CLEANING FOR MAKE UP BRUSHES