Hi there, my name is Adrina! Thanks for joining me on my journey, Along with Adrina. This is my personal space, where I can share all that I am passionate about and the things that inspire me.
Born in Armenia, my parents migrated to the United States when I was four years old. Through their own journey, they taught me with hard work and perseverance, anything is possible. This helped guide me through graduate school and on to my career.
I became a wifey in 2011 and a mama in 2015, and those are my most important titles. Once I became a mother, I realized I needed to share the things I loved with others, making this my “ME” time and my personal outlet. That is when Along with Adrina was born!
A few fun facts about me:
- I am obsessed with true crime podcasts. Actually, obsessed might be an understatement.
- I LOVE coffee, but can only have two cups a day, max!
- I am a product junkie, and cannot commit to a routine.
- Reality TV is my time to unwind [total BACHELOR fanatic!]
- I love ice cream and would have it daily if I could [Rocky Road, to be exact].
Thanks again for stopping by and supporting me! I hope you find this to be a place where you feel inspired, motivated and entertained!
Xoxo- Adrina Sedano